The Student Room Group

Revision environment help

I always try to do revision coming up for my GCSEs but I can never seem to get any peace to actually do any revision at home.
What can I do?
Library!
Original post by bobby2303
I always try to do revision coming up for my GCSEs but I can never seem to get any peace to actually do any revision at home.
What can I do?

Depends on the problem.
If you can't revise because people are bugging you then either put a note on your door to say leave me alone or speak to your parents and ask them to chat with you siblings..

If home doesn't work at all then the local library might help

if there is too much noise then maybe buy some ear plugs (very cheap), ear defenders (£15) or expensive noise cancelling headphones (but you will have to listen to music to make them actually work...good pairs (from experience) cost £100+)

hope this helped
Original post by bobby2303
What can I do?

Tell family members you want to revise for an hour or so and can't be disturbed. Make sure you don't have a radio/TV on to distract you. Music can help, but chatter of radio or TV is generally more distracting. Up to you though.

If there's no way you can revise in peace at home, go to a local library or get your revision done at your school library during free time or after school.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending