The Student Room Group

KFC Interview tomorrow

I applied for a KFC job last week and this evening i got a phone call asking if i was still interested and that i should come for the recruitment session or something tomorrow at 5. I got really caught off guard and didn't ask everything i needed to know, so i'm just wondering if anyone else has done this and what is it like/ what did you have to bring? Also, she didn't mention if i had to go to the store that i applied to or not for this, anyone know if it will be there or not? (I know it seems obvious but i forgot to ask and just want to make sure!)

Original post by Nath98
I applied for a KFC job last week and this evening i got a phone call asking if i was still interested and that i should come for the recruitment session or something tomorrow at 5. I got really caught off guard and didn't ask everything i needed to know, so i'm just wondering if anyone else has done this and what is it like/ what did you have to bring? Also, she didn't mention if i had to go to the store that i applied to or not for this, anyone know if it will be there or not? (I know it seems obvious but i forgot to ask and just want to make sure!)

Make a list of the questions you have in clear terms such as ..

*Is there anything I need to bring?
*What's the dress code?
*Where is the session taking place?

etc. and ring her back in the morning to ask. The only way to be sure you're getting correct info and increase your chances of getting the job are to ask directly because it could be different depending on location, managers etc. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending