The Student Room Group

Penis goes floppy whenever condom is mentioned or sex is about to happen?

So, before you say it, its not because I don't want the sex. Its just whenever I am about to use a condom/put it on/have sex, my penis goes from rock solid to full on floppy in like 2 seconds.
Any advice on what to do:frown:
Try just putting a condom on without having sex. Just get used to putting it on. Make sure you've got one that's the right size and you should be fine after I couple of times.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I find it can all be in your mind too, try your best to forget about it and just keep your head in the moment.
Reply 3
Sounds like a psych issue :smile: Performance anxiety or something. Try not to worry, spend lots of time doing all the other fun stuff leading up to sex and it will eventually just happen.
...try masterbate with it on?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Its clearly a psychological issue. I had the same issue as i had been in a long term relationship with someone and we didnt use condoms. When i met a new girl and started to have sex ,i had the same issue. It became a mind over matter thing, a self fulfilling prophecy. I go over it with lots of foreplay. When she was ready i would have the condom out and ready and close by,,i would then give her some teasing by massaging her clit and outer labia with my penis which made me hard again and at that point i would slip on and slip in :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest