The Student Room Group

any tips for A2 sociology

any ideas of what could come up on crime paper or religion
Original post by joejoke19

Heya, I'm going to put this in the sociology forum for you as you should get more responses there.

You should also check out the forum to see if there's any other threads there which might be helpful to you!

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=317
Reply 2
Original post by joejoke19

I am doing it and I am dreading it!
I'm hoping for secularisation or social groups for religion and gender for crime!
Reply 4
Original post by swoods2308
I'm hoping for secularisation or social groups for religion and gender for crime!

Im sad I think we are going to get a method for the 33 marker which I detest!
Last two years have been a god send for those who sat it! The 33 markers were on Feminism and Marxism!
Original post by xxvine
Im sad I think we are going to get a method for the 33 marker which I detest!
Last two years have been a god send for those who sat it! The 33 markers were on Feminism and Marxism!

I know I'm dreading the 33 theory marker:frown: I think it might be on positivism or whether sociology is a science. I have a feeling it will be a bad one this year considering the past two weren't so bad!
Reply 6
Original post by swoods2308
I know I'm dreading the 33 theory marker:frown: I think it might be on positivism or whether sociology is a science. I have a feeling it will be a bad one this year considering the past two weren't so bad!

Ahhhh this is exactly what I can see happening!!!!
I really hope this isnt the case:frown:
Original post by xxvine
Ahhhh this is exactly what I can see happening!!!!
I really hope this isnt the case:frown:

Me too!:frown:
Within Sociology A2 synoptic questions, has anybody got exemplar questions for social policy???

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending