The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Art foundation or HND?

Im just all very confused on the different options, so I apologise to start off.

Later on Im hoping to take up an Animation course in University however..

I found a HND interactive media course which I fell in love with but its 2 years and I dont believe they have a top up year within that uni (LCCA).
Im just wondering if its still necessary I take up a Art foundation diploma as I dont want to waste a year. On the website they dont happen to have entry requirements of an art foundation and rather just 2 a-levels and gcse passes.
Im really unsure of how to go about it- whether I should be taking the art foundation and go probably go to another uni and start the animation course, or if I can just go ahead with the HND straight off (but then I wouldnt know how it works after that)

sorry, it'd be really helpful if you'd leave your knowledge and opinions. Im currently doing my A2 and its all blowing me away with information.
Hi there,

Thanks for your questions, it sounds like it may be worth talking to your career advisory team at college to see how they can help support you while making your decisions? If you also find a few universities that have the kind of courses that you are interested in you can go along to the open days and ask more information :smile: Best of luck and enjoy exploring all of your options :smile:

Best wishes,

Kerri
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Quick Reply

Latest