Facebook message Q Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hi, just a quick question...

When you message someone on facebook who isn't your friend it goes to their 'Other' inbox and they don't get a notification.

But -

When they accept your friend request will your convo move to their normal inbox or stay in 'other'?

They haven't read my message in nearly a week but they told me in person last week they would like to go on a date with me and that they've liked me for a while... So I'm getting frustrated as we don't have each other's numbers, I won't bump into them anytime soon and I'm not sure why they haven't seen my message.

Thanks.
hopeforthebest1
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Why don't you send a friend request? If that person likes you he/she will be thrilled to have the friend request from you and then you don't have to worry about where the message ends up.
frankieboy
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
When you spoke to them in person, why didn't you get their number off them?
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
They have accepted my request but i don't know if they can see my message in their inbox or 'other' folder.

We didn't swap numbers as it didnmt occur to me at the time - we have a lot of the same friends and tbh i thought we were already facebook friends.
jameswhughes
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
They have accepted my request but i don't know if they can see my message in their inbox or 'other' folder.

We didn't swap numbers as it didnmt occur to me at the time - we have a lot of the same friends and tbh i thought we were already facebook friends.
Send another message, it will move your conversation into their normal inbox if you've become Facebook friends since.
Sycamores
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by jameswhughes)
Send another message, it will move your conversation into their normal inbox if you've become Facebook friends since.
This.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you work while at uni?

Yes I work at university (66)
32.51%
No I don't (98)
48.28%
I work during the holidays (39)
19.21%

Watched Threads