The Student Room Group

Religious Studies A2 AQA RST3E - 4C

Hi all,

I'm aiming for A* in RST A2 with AQA and am sitting 3E - John & 4C -ways of moral decision making.

Does anyone have any tips/good revision sites etc.

I feel that I've been taught the John unit really well but all teacher's have own style teaching etc & thought would be a good idea to get some ideas off other people.

I'm not overly keen on 4C - think ways of moral decision making is a bit of an odd unit for RS. but again if anyone has any good revision sites/books or just can help me themselves please do.

Examiners reports/feedback on site are limited and I don't find them helpful.

Thanks
Original post by dandlessss
Hi all,

I'm aiming for A* in RST A2 with AQA and am sitting 3E - John & 4C -ways of moral decision making.

Does anyone have any tips/good revision sites etc.

I feel that I've been taught the John unit really well but all teacher's have own style teaching etc & thought would be a good idea to get some ideas off other people.

I'm not overly keen on 4C - think ways of moral decision making is a bit of an odd unit for RS. but again if anyone has any good revision sites/books or just can help me themselves please do.

Examiners reports/feedback on site are limited and I don't find them helpful.

Thanks

I'm awful at john however I do feel pretty alright on 4C so I can look through my browser history to see if I can find some of the revision sites that I used if you want.

good luck for tomorrow

Quick Reply

Latest