Happy St Georges Day

Watch this thread
PowelliteScum :)
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
'There is a forgotten, nay almost forbidden word, which means more to me than any other. That word is England'

Winston Churchill

Happy St George's!
Sycamores
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 7 years ago
Happy St. George's day, English people!

Cya on St. Andrew's day, hopefully you'll extend us the same courtesy of wishing us a lovely day.
PowelliteScum :)
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
(Original post by Sycamores)
Happy St. George's day, English people!

Cya on St. Andrew's day, hopefully you'll extend us the same courtesy of wishing us a lovely day.
Always an excuse for a good party!
username917703
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
I like how it's quite understated and we don't make a fuss out of it. It would be a bit un-English to turn it into a St. Patrick's Day cringefest.

Have a good day everyone.
Skip_Snip
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 7 years ago

Let's all take a moment to be thankful we're in the best country in the world
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has advance information helped during your exams?

Yes (137)
66.83%
No (46)
22.44%
I didn't use it to prepare (22)
10.73%

Watched Threads