UAL LCF student looking for flatmates and accomodation 15/16

Watch
AmeliaOllis-Olds
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
UAL LCF student looking for flatmates and accommodation for next year 15/16.
Currently in first year on Fashion Media Practice and Criticism at LCF but looking for flat mates for next year, 15/16, not fussed where.
Haven't had the best experience in halls this year so looking for people to share with next year . Fun, easy going, not messy!
message me if interested x
nishaross
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Hey Amelia, I've also had the same experience and would be happy to team up in your flatshare. I'm going to be in my second year at Lcc if that helps.

Send me a message if your interested.
Serenagraham95
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Hey me and my friend are also looking for a flat share! She will be going into her second year at lcf too and I'm going to be at Westminster studying fashion design. What campus are you based at?

Let me know
Federicawhite
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Hi Amelia! I'm starting first year Fashion Public Relation and Communication at LCF and I need a room soon.
I currently live in Manchester but I'm going to move to London in July and I would love to share a place with people of UAL.
I'm in a student accommodation now and I hate it so much so I'm planning to find a good place with friendly people for next year.
Are you still looking for flat mates? xx
jack94scott
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
hey I'm jack really interested!! I'm starting LCF in september to do shoe design. think I've got one other person who is interested in look too.
Federicawhite
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Hi Jack. I definitely need a place by the middle of July since it's the end of my contract in Manchester. When do you need the place for? If you're interested we can arrange something.
RoseCampell
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Hey there,

Me, my boyfriend and our mate are looking for one or two more people to live with this September, probably around south London? I'm going to Chelsea and my friend is at South Bank. We're all around 21/22 and so I don't really think I would enjoy halls that much... Sounds like you've all got a few horror stories to tell!

Cheers,

Rose
Federicawhite
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Hi Rose,

Oh God don't let me started with halls please!!!

I'm 26 (never to late to start uni haha) and I'm not going to be surrunded by noisy messy kids this time (no offence) plus halls are soooo expensive.

I'm pretty quiet but sociable and most of all I can clean after myself.

The only thing is I have to find a place by the 18th July since it's the day when my room's contract ends (I live in Manchester atm). I'm from Italy so I can't send all my stuff home and then coming back in September to look for a place. I need a place where I can leave all my stuff in July and then I'll probably spend the rest of the Summer home anyway.
Nicole V
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Hi! Im interested in finding a flat mate too! I've been looking into Paul St East at Shoreditch and It's really nice plus its about 150 per week for each person. I'm coming from spain and I'll be studying fashion styling it would be a pleasure to share a flat with someone with the same interests as me.
katharine-nixon
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
We had two who pulled out of our flat share, there is only currently two of us...I am starting fashion styling and production and esfisher is doing costume design if anyone would like to join us
Federicawhite
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by katharine-nixon)
We had two who pulled out of our flat share, there is only currently two of us...I am starting fashion styling and production and esfisher is doing costume design if anyone would like to join us
Hi, I need a room from September and it would be good sharing with other people of LCF. I'm starting fashion PR and communication at Lime Grove campus. Where is your flat located? How much is the room? Thank you
katharine-nixon
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Federicawhite)
Hi, I need a room from September and it would be good sharing with other people of LCF. I'm starting fashion PR and communication at Lime Grove campus. Where is your flat located? How much is the room? Thank you
Hi, we are currently looking for a flat and some extra flatmates so you joinging us would be greatly appricated...what is your budget? where are you from and can we add you on facebook?
Federicawhite
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Hi, we are currently looking for a flat and some extra flatmates so you joinging us would be greatly appricated...what is your budget? where are you from and can we add you on facebook?
Alright, I thought you already had a flat, sorry.
I'm from Italy, I'm 26. My budget is max £600 pcm bills included. I'd like to get a room not too far from uni, I was thinking East Acton-Shepherds Bush. Which area are you interested in?
Of course you can add me, I'm Federica White. You may find a few Federica White, I'm the one with a black and white profile picture, hope that helps
katharine-nixon
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Federicawhite)
Alright, I thought you already had a flat, sorry.
I'm from Italy, I'm 26. My budget is max £600 pcm bills included. I'd like to get a room not too far from uni, I was thinking East Acton-Shepherds Bush. Which area are you interested in?
Of course you can add me, I'm Federica White. You may find a few Federica White, I'm the one with a black and white profile picture, hope that helps
Ok, yeah we are intersted in the same area. I cant seem to find you on facebook so my name is Katharine Nixon and I worked at Cath Kidston. Are you able to get your own gaurantor?
Federicawhite
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Ok, yeah we are intersted in the same area. I cant seem to find you on facebook so my name is Katharine Nixon and I worked at Cath Kidston. Are you able to get your own gaurantor?
If the guarantor needs to be British then it is a problem as I wouldn't know who to ask to be honest. I'm going to add you now
krits
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
hi guys, I'm kritika, studying graphic design. Im looking to move in september, and pretty desperate as my friends are taking an industry year. Im open to living north or south. really intreated to join you guys. Please let me know xx
katharine-nixon
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
A sudden change of circumstances, my flatmate has pulled out as there is only two of us. Therefore, I think that would easier for me to find a pre-existing flatshare to squeeze into.. sorry for the time invested in messaging me.
krits
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
A sudden change of circumstances, my flatmate has pulled out as there is only two of us. Therefore, I think that would easier for me to find a pre-existing flatshare to squeeze into.. sorry for the time invested in messaging me.
ok but if u end up finding two rooms in an existing flatshare and don't mind, it would be great if you could message me here please. xxxx thank you.
tilsrose
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Anyone still looking for flatmates? I'm 21 and will be at lcf in Lime Grove for my first year. I cant afford halls and really really would like to flatshare with students in Shepards bush area!! struggling to find anything XXXX
rachelfar
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Hi, I'm also at LCF Lime Grove and looking for a flatshare/room in the same area, anyone else still looking or need one more person?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (13)
6.99%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (30)
16.13%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (30)
16.13%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (28)
15.05%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (50)
26.88%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (35)
18.82%

Watched Threads