The Student Room Group

Of Mice And Men HELPP

Hey, I'm trying to revise for my Of Mice and Men GCSE exam however I was wondering if anyone who has done the exam could recommend any ways to revise and what they think the questions are specifically looking for??

I'm pretty lost on this and really want an A* in English so would appreciate any advice.

Thanks
I did it and I used websites to find quotes that were about the characters themselves and things that are important to the whole concept of the novel
I got an A* in Eng Lit, re-read book on the night before, did nothing else :biggrin: It's not that difficult really, just remember themes like the American Dream and how that links back to George and Lennie being itinerant workers etc. Also, dem psychedelic rabbits.
Reply 3
Original post by GeorgiaW1122
I did it and I used websites to find quotes that were about the characters themselves and things that are important to the whole concept of the novel

Okay cool, I shall do that, thank you so much for the advice! xx
It's fine here to help :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Original post by NekoNoKoi
I got an A* in Eng Lit, re-read book on the night before, did nothing else :biggrin: It's not that difficult really, just remember themes like the American Dream and how that links back to George and Lennie being itinerant workers etc. Also, dem psychedelic rabbits.

Haaha thank you for the reassurance, I don't trust myself to just read the book night before but I will be sure to link it all back to demo psychedelic rabbits. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Hey guys, after receiving a request from someone for OMAM help, I dug out the remaining notes I had on it. Hope it helps, sorry if it doesn't :P
EDIT
Link works now ^^
http://imgur.com/a/BW93V
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 7
Original post by NekoNoKoi
Hey guys, after receiving a request from someone for OMAM help, I dug out the remaining notes I had on it. Hope it helps, sorry if it doesn't :P
EDIT
I screwed up, link doesn't work

Hahah no worries thanks anyway :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending