Want more information about this university?
pcrawford96
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Hi,
I've recently been lucky enough to have received offers for both Wimbledon (Costume Interpretation) and LCF (Costume for Performance) and am now totally confused as to which one to accept! I liked them both when visiting, however the teachers at wimbledon didn't seem as front footed as the teachers at LCF. The costumes I saw at wimbledon were jaw droppingly stunning but I haven't been able to see any work from the LCF course in person. Also is there any kind of design element to the Wimbledon Interpretation course or is it just replicating from images? I couldn't get a straight answer out of the lady I spoke to.
If anyone has had a good experience on either course or has any helpful information I would soo much appreciate it! (have a tiny brain/don't want to grow up meltdown haha)

Thanks
P
Rebex123
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I'm sorry I can't answer your question, and no doubt you've decided by now where you're going! Where are you going?? I'm doing the costume interpretation course at Wimbledon, so it would be great to get to know a few people before freshers starts! Also what freshers events are you thinking of going to? I've bought tickets for a few already but I just have no on to go with at the moment ha ha!!

X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (554)
33.95%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (674)
41.3%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (330)
20.22%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (74)
4.53%

Watched Threads