Aqa as phya1 19th may 2015 exam discussion thread

Watch this thread
Poll: How do you carry forward answers from 1 question to use in the next question
use the unrounded answer and show it by using an ellipse e.g. using 0.345...) (14)
45.16%
Use the unrounded answer and write all the digits out to show it (e.g. 0.34554545454) (1)
3.23%
Use the unrounded answer but in working out write down rounded answer from part 1 (8)
25.81%
Use the rounded answer from part 1 (8)
25.81%
chemphys
Badges: 7
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
hey guys , with the first physics exam for physics coming up, i thought i'd make an exam discussion thread . Feel free to ask any question you like and also participate inn the poll
chemphys
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
hows everyone revision going, I've got to patch up on a few areas like phrasing for 6 markers and hopefully good to go .
Slenderman
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
Well im not too bad at it. I need to go over quantum phenomena and half of electricity but atm im focusing on the empa. No idea how and what to revise
chemphys
Rep:
yes I've got the empa ,too , I'm just revising the psv topics
rory58824
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
Hi folks, how's revision going? Just over two weeks to go, absolutely bricking it.
elchristiee
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
Hi, I'm really struggling learning everything to do with particle physics? Any suggestions? On the plus side the photoelectric effect is really good for me!
chemphys
Rep:
Id suggest just going over past paper questions and trying to notice the patterns. Also just learn the main interactions so electron capture the two beta decays, electromagnetic, all the pair production stuff off by heart particle physics is mainly memory
Altab
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
any Ideas for the 6 marker? like guesses what could come up?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How did The Student Room help you with your university application?

Talking to current university students (8)
24.24%
Talking to peers going through the same thing (10)
30.3%
Speaking to student ambassadors from the universities (2)
6.06%
Speaking to staff members from universities (0)
0%
Using the personal statement builder, library or helper service (3)
9.09%
Reading articles about what steps to take (6)
18.18%
Learning about/speaking to Student Finance England (2)
6.06%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (2)
6.06%

Watched Threads