The Student Room Group

Why are all labour candidates in Bradford stupid and ugly

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Rakas21
Galloway is a Muslim convert. He's also an Iranian and Russian apologist as well as an Isreali hater.

No he's not, he's very much a Catholic. I use to think that he's probably a shia Muslim, but there's only so much they can lie under 'taqiyyah'. He just believes that Muslims can gain salvation through Islam, and they don't need to convert to Christianity.
Reply 21
Original post by goobypls
Bradford is an absolute ****hole the place deserves to be nuked. Like who in the hell would even consider stepping into their is beyond me.

Braford, Luton, Birmingham, Manchester (everywhere but the city center) , East London are no go areas if you care for your sanity.

4 months on and I'm still LOL'ing when I see your username (christmas presents and that ahahah)

you must be from somewhere like smelly camden
Original post by interact
this stupid, ugly man Imran hussain is running again, why do labour have people like him representing labour in Bradford? as long as you're brown, you can run for labour in Bradford.The other one is a woman who had a force marriage, yes all very sad but I've talked to her and she's so thick

and then you see that theyre competing against the respect party and that George Galloway **** or what ever his name is
Reply 23
Original post by democracyforum
Well,

I believe the candidates are a reflection of the population

Gorgeous George is gorgeous so that means all Bradfordians are gorgeous
Original post by interact
4 months on and I'm still LOL'ing when I see your username (christmas presents and that ahahah)

you must be from somewhere like smelly camden

No unlike you i actually appreciate living in the countryside where i can go out at any time without having no problems or not being around anyone stupid.
Original post by Rakas21
Galloway is a Muslim convert. He's also an Iranian and Russian apologist as well as an Isreali hater.

He is also a prat :lol:
Reply 26
Original post by goobypls
No unlike you i actually appreciate living in the countryside where i can go out at any time without having no problems or not being around anyone stupid.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/danieldalton/nowt-like-it#.goR6pqQDxO

Work in London for 10 years, make the money and then live like a king in Yorkshire. Ohhh yesssss
Original post by The two eds
...and they wonder why UKIP have trouble making ground in areas recieving mass migration especially like London, nothing to do with education but rather demographics.

Actually about 55% of London's population is British born, and of that, number, about 80% are ethnically British.

If 90% of British-born people in London voted for UKIP, the purples would win every constituency within the M25.

As far as I'm aware there are no constituencies where the percentage of foreigners is over 65%, and only those who are Commonwealth foreigners actually have voting rights in the general election.
Original post by Gott
Displaced

DiDidn't they sell their properties to the incomers?
Original post by Sgt.Incontro
Bradford truly seems like a hole, glad I don't live there.

how so?
Original post by Gott
Displaced

no white flight- they have an issue with living with non whites so they left. it wasn't on them but you
Original post by Gott
What white person would want to live there? It's become a de facto ghetto

It's now a no-zone area...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Gott

how so?
one minute displaced one minute they left
do you or have you lived there?
what makes you think it is a de facto ghetto
do you know what a ghetto is?
Original post by small_circles
It's now a no-zone area...

Posted from TSR Mobile

umm how?
and for who :wink:
Power to the browns brah
Original post by Iwouldliketoknow
no white flight- they have an issue with living with non whites so they left. it wasn't on them but you

Presumably then they wouldn't have sold the property to a foreigner in the first place? You don't nececessarily have to sell to the highest bidder - e.g. Herm was sold to a set of trustees rather than to multinationals/oligarchs/sheikhs (all of whom put in higher bids).
Original post by Gott
So they were displaced. Your point?

no they were not- to be displaced is to be forced out- they made the decision
Someone needs to go to school instead of playing around on tsr all the time
and you think this a good way for canvassing for UKIP- again you show you are RACIST but also not very educated. Not one to be socially mobile and so not one for good company:redface:
Original post by Gott

From what I hear - plenty of Slavs do.
Original post by effofex
Presumably then they wouldn't have sold the property to a foreigner in the first place? You don't nececessarily have to sell to the highest bidder - e.g. Herm was sold to a set of trustees rather than to multinationals/oligarchs/sheikhs (all of whom put in higher bids).

foreigners? They are British
I don't know how this relates to what I said
All i am saying is that they sold their houses or most likely left their council flats and so when a new wave of people came, they bought on the housing because they had the money and stayed.

To the bolded point- the key word is trustees
Original post by Iwouldliketoknow
umm how?
and for who :wink:

No police go there cause all of the sharia courts....
For who?: the muslamic infidel..

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending