The Student Room Group
Our Student Central, Northumbria University
Northumbria University, Newcastle
Newcastle-upon-Tyne

Experiences in Parrish Court Newcastle?

Hello,

I'm looking at accommodation in Newcastle for a reasonable price.

Having viewed the halls I'm aware its a dump, but I was wondering how the provided internet might holdup? Details on speed would be great.

Thanks.
Reply 1
You may be better posting on their Facebook page or emailing them to ask about internet :tongue:.
Our Student Central, Northumbria University
Northumbria University, Newcastle
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Reply 2
Original post by dp247
You may be better posting on their Facebook page or emailing them to ask about internet :tongue:.

Tried, they're not very forthcoming beyond 'it's fast'.
Reply 3
Just seen this, my friend lived there last year, I know she had to buy her own internet router and pay for internet herself, wasn't even aware that Parrish Court had internet. Also its not very nice in general, don't go there
Reply 4
Original post by -Venus
Just seen this, my friend lived there last year, I know she had to buy her own internet router and pay for internet herself, wasn't even aware that Parrish Court had internet. Also its not very nice in general, don't go there

Heyyyy there.

Can I ask why it was so bad? I'm considering going there because it's reeeally cheap (and my standards are pretty low tbh).

I notice their website says only that electricity is included, so did your friend also have to pay for water bills as well as internet? Also it says that every room comes with a TV -- did they make her pay for that too? (I don't even watch tv lmao.)

Thanks!

edit: i went to visit today, looked pretty great tbh
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending