Turn on thread page Beta

Anyone starting at the University of Kent in September? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone

If you are starting at Kent this September, I would like to hear from you so we can talk - either post a reply on here or e-mail me ([email protected]).
    I'm gonna be studying Business Admin by the way

Thanx

ReputationRep:
    not studying there but i live in canterbury (yay!). the campus is well cool in the summer, loads of green fields and wot not but the downside is the nightlife is a bit boring but still OK and its also full of chavs (townies) who will start on you if your out on a friday night. also loads of army squadies from the local barracks but hey...

apart from that its an ok place, hope you hav a wicked time

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to Kent to do Film Studies. The campus looks really cool (if a little small). Canterbury is a really funky place, combining old 19th century-looking streets with modern shops. Apparently it has more pubs per square inch than anywahere else in the UK (365 pubs in total - that's one for every day of the year!)

ReputationRep:
    I live in Kent, and canterbury is probably the best place in the county. I am going shoppoing there today in fact. I guess I would never dream of studying there because I live locally.

ReputationRep:
    Hi, thanx for the replys

Another advantage of going there is that its catered if you're staying in the halls of residence (I can't cook for ****) and a 60:40 female-male ratio
    Just hope I get enough points 2 get in!

Poll
Do you like exams?
Useful resources
Uni match

Applying to uni?

Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Articles:

Debate and current affairs guidelinesDebate and current affairs wiki

Quick link:

Educational debate unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.