Jan15
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hi, anyone know what the split is between coursework and exams for AS/A Level Business Studies? Thanks!
Omni Vanitas
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
There is no coursework involved for this A level, every unit is an examination (1h 15m for AS, 1h 30m for A2)

Hope it helps!
Jan15
Rep:
?
(Original post by Omni Vanitas)
There is no coursework involved for this A level, every unit is an examination (1h 15m for AS, 1h 30m for A2)

Hope it helps!
Thanks but there is at the one they study in my 6th form. Think maybe it's called Applied Business Studies rather than just Business Studies
Jan15
Rep:
?
(Original post by Jan15)
Thanks but there is at the one they study in my 6th form. Think maybe it's called Applied Business Studies rather than just Business Studies
From what I've managed to find I think it might be 1/3 exam and then 2/3 for the 2 coursework pieces. Anyone know if this is correct?
teewhyonline
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
For Applied Business, AS - 1/3 exam and 2/3 coursework, A2 1/3 and 2/3 coursework

In A2 though there are 2 types of exams that can happen depending on what units your teacher picks. It can either be a paper that you get at the end of the year (like unit 10) or it could be a piece of coursework that has to be completed in a certain amount of time under strict conditions in school hours (like unit 8)
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of East Anglia
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sun, 20 Oct '19
  • University for the Creative Arts
    Sun, 20 Oct '19
  • University of Gloucestershire
    Sun, 20 Oct '19

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (56)
66.67%
No I haven't decided yet (18)
21.43%
Yes but I might change my mind (10)
11.9%

Watched Threads