The Student Room Group

AQA GCSE additional science

Hi,
I am currently revising for my science exams which I am sitting in May and June. I have been going through past exam papers and making notes from my revision guides but I'm struggling to take all the information in. I am doing the higher paper but I'm worried because a lot of the questions go into detail about concepts I do not understand and I don't have much time left to make these concepts clear, my teachers are insisting I do the higher paper because I got a C in the foundation paper. One of them said it will be easier for me to get a C on higher, but is this true? Has anyone got any tips for revising for all the individual units? Are there any topics that come up every year?

P.s I got an A in both of my ISAs which are worth 25% of each GCSE (core and additional). What grade to I need to get in the exams (P1, C1,B1,P2,C2,B2) to achieve a C grade

i am grateful for your responses
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 1
for chemistry, structure and bonding is usually worth lots of marks and make sure you know how to do the calculations, those are relatively easy marks.

try youtube 'myGCSEscience' he's very helpful and this could be an effective way to learn for you.

i just read aloud from my CGP book and pretend i'm teaching a class- it really helps!!
Reply 2
Thanks! I'll look at some of his videos now

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending