The Student Room Group

PROM?

Anyone know of any good/reliable websites that I can order a nice dress from for prom? (Not too expensive)
Reply asap!
Reply 1
You could try Dylan Queen if you haven't already? (it's basically the first one that comes up when you search prom dresses lol) There's loads on there, hope they don't count as too expensive :smile:
Original post by juuules
You could try Dylan Queen if you haven't already? (it's basically the first one that comes up when you search prom dresses lol) There's loads on there, hope they don't count as too expensive :smile:

My friend had one from Dylan Queen. It was dreadful when it came, she had to send it back! However, places like Debenhams, John Lewis and ASOS have lots of nice ones in, just keep an eye out! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Quiz clothing have some really nice ones
Have a look on department store websites as mentioned above. Do not order from Dylan Queen or any of the other so called prom dress websites. They're scams.
Original post by emyJT
Anyone know of any good/reliable websites that I can order a nice dress from for prom? (Not too expensive)
Reply asap!

Depends what sort of dress you're after, for our prom we didn't go all out big fat gypsy prom kinda thing so if you're not doing that and you just want a nice dress misguided have some gorgeous ones, got my sixth form prom dress and first year ball dress from there

Quick Reply

Latest