The Student Room Group

Reconsidering an application

Hello,

I'm a french student who applied through UCAS to the following UK universities, all in Computer Science :

* University College London
* Warwick University
* King's College London
* Imperial College

I have been made an offered by Warwick and Kings College and I have firmed Warwick.

UCL rejected my application because my referee's predictions for my French Baccalaureate grades weren't high enough.
However, I strongly believe that the predictions are below mines.
I think I can reach the academic requirements of UCL, even if my counselor said the opposite on UCAS.

Thereby, do you think it's possible, when I have my real french baccalaureate grades, to send an email to UCL and to ask them to reconsider my application in the light of my results?

Thank you for your help,
you may be able to try adjustment but I'm afraid that at their busy period you really need to telephone https://www.ucas.com/ucas/undergraduate/apply-and-track/results/adjustment-%E2%80%93-if-you%E2%80%99ve-done-better-expected
Reply 2
Thanks!
But am I eligible to ajustment on UCAS as a french student?
Reply 3
Original post by TheCapn
Thanks!

International students are eligible for clearing so I presume the same stands for adjustment. Warwick is still a great university though.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by TheCapn
Thanks!

In general the UCAS rules are the same wherever you are from,

Warwick is an excellent university and it will be cheaper to live there than London

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending