?
Report 6 years ago
I no longer feel emotions :indiff:
Smash Bandicoot
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
If this Nut account is supposed to be a parody of depression I'm not amused.if it's genuine I'n worried. I see a lot of really grim posts by you

More than I should. My last big cry out was my breakup. Since then have had mini breakdowns mostly when not sleeping etc.
kxylah
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
There's this girl in my school who literally cries every pe lesson on Friday
ridwan12
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by NutE)
Every day for me.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I've been emotional but never cried to be honest...
BCMFM16
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I cry a lot and i'm male...
soanonymous
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Everyday usually. It varies, it's either everyday for like months on end, or never for months on end. No in-between.
Sweetpea000
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I cry like twice a month, a lot less then I used to.
NeverTooLatte
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
There's nothing like the feeling after a good cry though; it feels like a weight off your shoulders sometimes. It varies for me. Sometimes I get annoyed when I can't cry but want/need to! xx
Zenarthra
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Smash Bandicoot)
If this Nut account is supposed to be a parody of depression I'm not amused.if it's genuine I'n worried. I see a lot of really grim posts by you

More than I should. My last big cry out was my breakup. Since then have had mini breakdowns mostly when not sleeping etc.
Are you a female?
NutE
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
(Original post by Zenarthra)
Why do you cry everyday?
Is your face that funny?

Joke, serious why you cry?
You didn't answer the thread title.
Just got a lot to deal with, and I'm still not over some things that have happened in the past.

(Original post by Smash Bandicoot)
What do you mean? I'm just another user on here. I post whatever is on my mind and speak openly. Sorry if that makes you feel uneasy.

Posted from TSR Mobile
username1279611
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I can't remember the last time I cried...
Zenarthra
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by NutE)
You didn't answer the thread title.
Just got a lot to deal with, and I'm still not over some things that have happened in the past.

What do you mean? I'm just another user on here. I post whatever is on my mind and speak openly. Sorry if that makes you feel uneasy.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Cant remember the last time i cried due to sadness, but i cry when i laugh so hard though.
You should just let go of the past, otherwise you'll never move forward in life.
Protégé
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I can't remember the last time I properly cried, probably around 4 years ago.
Vixen47
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Every single day. I suffer from 'ultra ultra rapid cycling' (ultradian) bipolar, which is lots of fun, until it's not. :emo: I cried about 2 hours ago before I fell asleep for an hour. If I wasn't busy all day I would've cried more, but until about 8 or 9pm I didn't get a minute to slow down and think. Yesterday I almost cried at 1pm but somehow managed to force myself to stop, between 4pm and 12am I cried every few hours, then around 12am I became manic. I have to keep a diary of my emotions so it's funny looking back over the last few days and seeing how much I've been crying and stuff. :mmm: Every day it's different. It's like my moods/emotions have a life of their own.
AstroNandos
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Once every few years?
Protégé
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Vixen47)
Every single day. I suffer from 'ultra ultra rapid cycling' (ultradian) bipolar, which is lots of fun, until it's not. :emo: I cried about 2 hours ago before I fell asleep for an hour. If I wasn't busy all day I would've cried more, but until about 8 or 9pm I didn't get a minute to slow down and think. Yesterday I almost cried at 1pm but somehow managed to force myself to stop, between 4pm and 12am I cried every few hours, then around 12am I became manic. Every day it's different. It's like my moods/emotions have a life of their own.
Why do you cry so much? I can only shed a single tear, and that's when I want to cry.
Zenarthra
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Vixen47)
Every single day. I suffer from 'ultra ultra rapid cycling' (ultradian) bipolar, which is lots of fun, until it's not. :emo: I cried about 2 hours ago before I fell asleep for an hour. If I wasn't busy all day I would've cried more, but until about 8 or 9pm I didn't get a minute to slow down and think. Yesterday I almost cried at 1pm but somehow managed to force myself to stop, between 4pm and 12am I cried every few hours, then around 12am I became manic. Every day it's different. It's like my moods/emotions have a life of their own.
The the actual ****.
Attached files
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Who is winning Euro 2020

France (84)
26.25%
England (108)
33.75%
Belgium (27)
8.44%
Germany (38)
11.88%
Spain (6)
1.88%