The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

Accomodation 2015-2016

Hi everyone!!

I'm coming to Imperial in late September 2015 to start the Msc Business Analytics. What do you suggest me to find a good accommodation?

Thank you!
Reply 1
Hi, edoardorossello,

I hope u will find a good accommodation soon.

Do you have any advice for imperial business analytics interview during the application process? What kind of questions they probably ask?

Thank you so much!!!
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Reply 2
Thank you so so much, really appreciate your help.:smile:
I am just wondering what kind of background is yours, because my major is finance so a bit worry whether is relevant and they want for this programme.
Did they ask you any technical terms bout big data and such staff.:confused:
Original post by liymxli
Thank you so so much, really appreciate your help.:smile:
I am just wondering what kind of background is yours, because my major is finance so a bit worry whether is relevant and they want for this programme.
Did they ask you any technical terms bout big data and such staff.:confused:

I'm studying at Politecnico di Milano Production and Management Engineering.
Anyway, they didn't ask me any kind of technical questions about Big Data!
Reply 4
Hi!

I have a tenancy for a place that I now longer need starting in September. It is an en-suite in a student accommodation hall in Vauxhall! Not far from LSE, let me know if you are interested :smile:
Reply 5
Try Pure Studrnt Living. Im staying here and its amazing. the rooms are big and the locations are amazing. Also, reasonable. I can book you a viewing if you want.
QUOTE=edoardorossello;55285353]Hi everyone!!

I'm coming to Imperial in late September 2015 to start the Msc Business Analytics. What do you suggest me to find a good accommodation?

Thank you!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending