If we really love britain, be the vanguard.for change of system..

Watch
IlyaskhanBaloch
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
IF WE REALLY LOVE BRITAIN, BE THE VANGUARD.FOR CHANGE OF SYSTEM..

We must realize the feeling of common man and feel his pain and agony for being ignored by the policy makers of Britain .The ruler should not expect to control centralize sole power in hand of one person or few of them in the name of democracy ,for solving the public grievances and their problems. However the rulers want to prove that they are the partisan for people but are they prepared to share power with common man.? Or they don’t want to trust the people as equal decision makers in Britain.

As most politicians pretending to be loyal to the people and talking about the public interest at large but nobody want the people to share the power with them and join decision making process at all level.

If the masses dare to decentralize the sole power to empower the people at grass route level, so that common man could be involved in decision making process and decide the fate of their own future and future of the Nation, without depending on rich and mighty politician.

The time is to convinced the masses and make them understand the importance of decentralization of power at grass root level, to change the fate of our Nation and can lead the country toward achieving the goal of self sufficiency in industries and \agriculture with strong research base at county level without depending on outsiders. The self sufficiency in Industries and agriculture with research base can assure 100% job guarantee with free Education to all without any pay discrimination with women working force

Nature , has given us a strength ,wisdom and ability to do right things in a patriotic way ,why don’t we do that, the way out of gloomy uncertain political situation is just decentralization of the power at grass root level to empower the real stakeholder as public representative to make institution transparent and answerable to the masses. The people of Britain must come forward and unite to share the power and join decision making process to decide their own destiny and destiny of Nation.

Ilyas khan Baloch
MatureStudent36
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I like the majority are happy with the system.
Cal-lum
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
45% of people don't vote and make complaints like this.

Our system works well, the only problem is apathetic and unengaged voters due to negative media portrayal. Our representative democracy is one of the best in the world (IMO), and is slowly becoming less class based, but more based around representing everyones thoughts and opinions. The system in the UK is getting better and better. If you can name and describe to me a system that would work better, please do, because apart from needing a more proportional voting system, we are very lucky in the UK.

Economically the country is recovering from a global recession at a steady rate and the UK is still one of the richest countries, and best places to work and live.

This anarchistic approach is never backed up with fact, our representative democracy is effective if you engage with it.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (127)
41.78%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (34)
11.18%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (24)
7.89%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (67)
22.04%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (33)
10.86%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (19)
6.25%

Watched Threads