Sigmundo
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hey, so basically the college I attend has had unreliable staff year round, with very few resources, and at the beginning of the year we had started by being taught Eye Witness Testimony (which isn't even on this exam board).
In short, any help or advice would be much appreciated. I'm studying the Memory, Controversies, Abnormal and Relationships; in descending order from most to least favourable.
Main areas of advice I'm looking for:
How many studies to include in an essay, and how many studies for evaluating such?
Good methods of learning such evaluative studies?

Any help at all would be much appreciated!
becky-emily
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
EWT is on the exam board and is a possible question but it's in the forensic psychology section which you're not doing I'm doing abnormal too and my teacher says 3/4 studies for each therapy so for e.g the aetiologies of schizophrenia I included about 10 pieces of brief evidence and my teacher gave me full marks
ata194
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
EWT is on the Forensic Psychology section. I would possibly aim for around 6-10 however this does vary in each essay. How are you feeling about this exam?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• The University of Law
    Solicitor Series: Assessing Trainee Skills – LPC, GDL and MA Law - Guildford campus Postgraduate
    Wed, 29 Jan '20
  • Nottingham Trent University
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 29 Jan '20
  • University of Groningen
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 31 Jan '20

Why do you want to do a masters?

Great for my career (45)
37.82%
I really love the subject (29)
24.37%