Can I get into Secondary Teaching with BA (Hons) Education Studies?

Watch
786asma
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
I'm currently studying Education Studies and I actually love the course, getting to learn a lot of things. Mainly, people studying this course want to get into Primary Teaching, but I want to do Secondary Teaching as I think I can successfully cope with only one certain subject. I have asked some people but didn't get such a good response, basically I'm just clueless. =\ it'd be really great if someone who has studied this degree & got into Secondary Teaching would give me advice! Secondly, I am really bad at maths I still haven't passed maths -_- (which sucks) I am planning to retake it from next year, but still not guaranteed if I'll pass... Any advice for that? (which websites I could use to help & the cost of resitting) I'm completely clueless. & yeah that's the main reason why I want to do Secondary Teaching so I don't have to teach maths.
Maker
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Its probably wise to ask unis providing PGCE for secondary schools their opinion.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (665)
33.52%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (845)
42.59%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (385)
19.41%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (89)
4.49%

Watched Threads