Anyone else had no motivation to start revising at all?

Watch
DustToDust
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
I hate this. I really want to do well but I just can't find any motivation to revise anything. I know I won't fail if I don't revise so I just don't see the point. Is anyone else having this problem? How do you MAKE yourself sit there and learn? It just doesn't seem to work for me. Help?!
'Chris'
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
You need a motivation. Think about how proud and rewarding it would be to go to your dream college/university/ or work in your dream job. But think about the horror, despair and sadness you will feel with not being able to achieve your dream because you simply couldn't be bothered to revise for your exams. Consider sticking a picture of your dream above your study area to motivate you. I've stuck a picture of going to King's college Cambridge above me so if I'm ever distracted I can look at it and remember the importance of doing well in these exams. Hope this helps and good luck!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (344)
34.78%
No (645)
65.22%

Watched Threads