The Student Room Group

Are we just friends or more?

Ok, so I think I've been friend zoned but I'm not sure.
I've been talking to this guy (for about a year) and one minute it'll seem like he's way into me, messaging on fb, txting and inviting me over. He's cooked me dinner a couple of times, and then we watch TV or chat about nothing. Nothing happens each time, and I feel there's a connection, but it's like we get a bit closer he completely freezes me out. Then for weeks I hear nothing. This pattern Keeps happening too, have I been friendzone?

What do you guys think?
Shock! A female freely uses the term "friendzone" to describe her relationship status :eek:

...unless you're actually a gay man :redface:
Reply 2
Original post by shawn_o1
Shock! A female freely uses the term "friendzone" to describe her relationship status :eek:

...unless you're actually a gay man :redface:

Why does that matter? Yes I'm a girl who is not afraid to say friendzoned. I'll say it again, friendzone...
He's done all he can. Have you invited him over and offered to cook for him? How about pursuing common interests together [besides the TV]
Reply 4
Original post by shawn_o1
He's done all he can. Have you invited him over and offered to cook for him? How about pursuing common interests together [besides the TV]

So there is a possibility of something then? It's the hot and cold bit I don't get..I am into him, and ive cooked for him, and even made cakes too. We do have common interests, but haven't actually been out to do them. Thanks for the advice, I might just bite the bullet and ask him to do something. I'm Not used to taking the lead!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending