A level Travel and Tourism

Watch this thread
Ekim_
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
This subject is killing me.

I have sooo much coursework due in and I'd much rather spend my time revising for my three other subjects; Biology, psychology and english literature.

I never directly chose this subject as it was basically chosen for me because I didn't write down a fourth subject to study even though they thought it would be best for me.

There is no future use for the subject in my life but I know people such as teachers and other students would look down on me for not doing anything.

I know I should finish the coursework but I literally have zero motivation for the subject. Someone please help me out!
Puddles the Monkey
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Ekim_)

I have sooo much coursework due in and I'd much rather spend my time revising for my three other subjects; Biology, psychology and english literature.

I never directly chose this subject as it was basically chosen for me because I didn't write down a fourth subject to study even though they thought it would be best for me.

There is no future use for the subject in my life but I know people such as teachers and other students would look down on me for not doing anything.

I know I should finish the coursework but I literally have zero motivation for the subject. Someone please help me out!
Heya, I'm going to put this in the social sciences forum for you as you should get more responses there.

You should also check out the forum to see if there's any other threads there which might be helpful to you! http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=79
Ihusana
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Ekim_)

heyy! are you doing edexcel?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has advance information helped during your exams?

Yes (141)
66.51%
No (47)
22.17%
I didn't use it to prepare (24)
11.32%

Watched Threads