Aliatea
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Hello, I'm an EU student and I have some problems with SAAS application. I'd like to ask whether I should send my Student Award Application before or after replying to my firm choice university (unconditional offer).
Also, during fulfilling my application, on the page with University and Course Details I can choose my university from the list, but when it comes to course, I can choose only out of titles such as "EU UNDERGRADUATE DEGREE", "EU MBCHB (MEDICINE)(YEARS 4 & 5)", etc. Should I choose "EU undergraduate degree", or "other" and then write my course title below ?
Thanks in advance for your help
vetra
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Aliatea)
Hello, I'm an EU student and I have some problems with SAAS application. I'd like to ask whether I should send my Student Award Application before or after replying to my firm choice university (unconditional offer).
Also, during fulfilling my application, on the page with University and Course Details I can choose my university from the list, but when it comes to course, I can choose only out of titles such as "EU UNDERGRADUATE DEGREE", "EU MBCHB (MEDICINE)(YEARS 4 & 5)", etc. Should I choose "EU undergraduate degree", or "other" and then write my course title below ?
Thanks in advance for your help
Hey! I think it largely depends on when you get your results - it it is in May-June, then you might as well wait until they come. Otherwise, I would apply now, just to be on the safe side! You don`t have to wait for the results by all means. I think SAAS prescribed deadline is 30th June (not sure though), so you should definitely apply well before that.

Choose ''EU undergraduate degree'' - I chose the ''other'' when I filled in mine, and the SAAS themselves then changed it to what it should be, so getting it wrong is not the end of the world either.

Good luck!
Aliatea
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
(Original post by vetra)
Hey! I think it largely depends on when you get your results - it it is in May-June, then you might as well wait until they come. Otherwise, I would apply now, just to be on the safe side! You don`t have to wait for the results by all means. I think SAAS prescribed deadline is 30th June (not sure though), so you should definitely apply well before that.

Choose ''EU undergraduate degree'' - I chose the ''other'' when I filled in mine, and the SAAS themselves then changed it to what it should be, so getting it wrong is not the end of the world either.

Good luck!
Thank you very much I've just submitted my application and your advice was really helpful.
vetra
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Aliatea)
Thank you very much I've just submitted my application and your advice was really helpful.
You are welcome! Good luck with everything
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (394)
56.61%
I don't have everything I need (302)
43.39%

Watched Threads