The Student Room Group
The University of Gloucestershire
University of Gloucestershire
Cheltenham
Visit website

university of Gloucestershire! Thoughts and opinions.

I've been looking into universities and I have to say I'm really interested in this one but I don't live in England and I want to visit the university but I'd like to know what peoples opinions of it are as I would like to take a business management course. Soo any comments...... :colondollar:
Moved this to the University of Gloucestershire forum.

I used to go there briefly and the Business School is well regarded in the country and my halls mate did the Business Management course - she found it great. :smile:

Lovely campus, halls. Just one thing - my uni are beating yours at varsity. :wink:
The University of Gloucestershire
University of Gloucestershire
Cheltenham
Visit website
Reply 2
I'm a graduate advocate for the University of Gloucestershire and currently work at the Park campus where our Business degrees are held!

It's a lovely campus with plenty of greenery and wildlife. The campus was a Botanical Garden in the olden days and is still really well kept, with it's own lake.
The buildings have an older feel one one side of campus and are more modern in the central hub! There are also some Halls of residence on sight too!

Also, the business courses all come with an International Trip included in your fees, most recently trips have included New York and Milan.
Finally, at our Oxstalls campus we have a Growth Hub which helps business students with placement opportunities but also set up their own business if they are entrepreneurial!

Hope that's enough info!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending