OCR Psychology g544 section B Developmental approach Watch

Aaki_1
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Hi guys, our teacher didnt really go through the developmental approach in as much detail as the other approaches and perspectives, I'm trying to do the 8 mark question on comparing one approach/perspective with another and i'm struggling with how to compare the developmental with the others because the developmental doesnt just exist on its own like the rest of them, it can be applied to all of them like cognitive development, development in physiology etc and also it uses different methods of investigation so how would you go about answering this?Thanks
(comparing it with biological, cognitive, psychodynamic, behaviourist, individual difference)
Puddles the Monkey
  • TSR Community Team
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Aaki_1)
Hi guys, our teacher didnt really go through the developmental approach in as much detail as the other approaches and perspectives, I'm trying to do the 8 mark question on comparing one approach/perspective with another and i'm struggling with how to compare the developmental with the others because the developmental doesnt just exist on its own like the rest of them, it can be applied to all of them like cognitive development, development in physiology etc and also it uses different methods of investigation so how would you go about answering this?Thanks
(comparing it with biological, cognitive, psychodynamic, behaviourist, individual difference)
Heya, I'm going to put this in the psychology forum for you as you should get more responses there.

You should also check out the forum to see if there's any other threads there which might be helpful to you!

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=211
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Edge Hill University
    Undergraduate and Postgraduate - Campus Tour Undergraduate
    Mon, 18 Feb '19
  • University of the Arts London
    MA Innovation Management Open Day Postgraduate
    Mon, 18 Feb '19
  • University of Roehampton
    Department of Media, Culture and Language; School of Education; Business School Undergraduate
    Tue, 19 Feb '19

Do you give blood?

Yes (38)
10%
I used to but I don't now (12)
3.16%
No, but I want to start (137)
36.05%
No, I am unable to (86)
22.63%
No, I chose not to (107)
28.16%