Shaving pubic hair (male) Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
So I usually trim my pubic hair downstairs, including my balls, so they're never clean shaven

However I'm not really sure how to go about shaving my balls and nether region and ass so my question is, what tools do I need to shave my ass and balls, and can someone provide me with a step by step method. I'm just scared of putting a razor to these parts incase I cut myself badly
Anonymous #1
Bump
Protégé
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I use a normal gillette razor for the sack, it doesn't really require anything special.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Protégé)
I use a normal gillette razor for the sack, it doesn't really require anything special.
Okay and do you have to shave the balls whilst still wet after a shower with shaving foam, and do you have to pull the ball sack skin really tight before shaving hairs on it?
Protégé
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Okay and do you have to shave the balls whilst still wet after a shower with shaving foam, and do you have to pull the ball sack skin really tight before shaving hairs on it?
Yes and yes. I would recommend shaving foam but as long as it's wet and you're alright with a blade then there's really no problem.
Josb
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Another thread has been created today on the same subject, and there are probably hundreds of interesting threads about ball-shaving on TSR, which you could have found if you had used the search function.:rolleyes:
christopher23
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
you could always use hair removal cream..
Baron of Sealand
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Josb)
Another thread has been created today on the same subject, and there are probably hundreds of interesting threads about ball-shaving on TSR, which you could have found if you had used the search function.:rolleyes:
It's always good to look at the most up-to-date literature. Scientific development is so fast these days we need to make sure the information is up to the moment, based on the latest research.
TornadoGR4
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Why don't you just trying defusing a bomb wearing oven mitts with your hands tied together? That's less dangerous.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Josb)
I guess I just love talking about balls
Wahrheit
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Check out alpha m's manscaping videos on YouTube
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Wahrheit)
Check out alpha m's manscaping videos on YouTube
Thank you!
Positive repped
Wahrheit
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Thank you!
Positive repped
Thanks, glad I can help out! The guy does some other good videos too, worth checking out if you've got the time
hitisbananas
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
What I do is I buy the best women's blade by Gillette(it especially made for vaginas so you don't get cut) where ever you use it plus it looks cool it has some thing going around the blade which lubricates and make it glide easily...
College_Dropout
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
**** that. I had a bad experience trimming with scissors, a blade is staying well away from my tool.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (99)
24.26%
No (309)
75.74%

Watched Threads