The Student Room Group

Wanting some advice/opinions

Hey guys.
well basically there's a guy that i know for about 5 years now who i went to college with. the only contact i have with him is through facebook. anyway, sometimes he talks to me on there, and calls me 'babe' and puts kisses at the end of the messages. i've told him not to call me 'babe' in the past as i'm not his 'babe' and i don't fancy him in anyway, yet he has ignored my request and still calls me it, and i don't know what to do :confused:

any advice/opinions would be welcome/appreciated :redface: thankss
Babe, because you are my babe. :cool:
Reply 2
Original post by Infectious
Babe, because you are my babe. :cool:

haha aren't you funny :K:
jokes aside he bugs me and he doesn't get the hint, even when I ignore him -.-
Original post by Anonymous
haha aren't you funny :K:
jokes aside he bugs me and he doesn't get the hint, even when I ignore him -.-

I don't care.
Some people just say 'babe', are you sure you're not reading too much into it?
Reply 5
Original post by Infectious
I don't care.

if you don't care, why comment? Idiot
Reply 6
Original post by CherryWine
Some people just say 'babe', are you sure you're not reading too much into it?

people have been saying in the past how we should get together, but i don't see him in that way :indiff:
if he's not politely acknowledging your request then he deserves to be cut off from your life. Simple as
Reply 8
Original post by shawn_o1
if he's not politely acknowledging your request then he deserves to be cut off from your life. Simple as

yeah true :smile: thanks
people have been saying in the past how we should get together, but i don't see him in that way :indiff:

It must be annoying that he is still calling you that, but some people do say it without thinking. If his messages get any more affectionate then just tell him you see him as a friend and nothing more :smile:
Original post by CherryWine
It must be annoying that he is still calling you that, but some people do say it without thinking. If his messages get any more affectionate then just tell him you see him as a friend and nothing more :smile:

yeah it is tbh :/ yeah I'll give it a go if it does get to that point :smile: thanks :smile:
if you don't care, why comment? Idiot

k..

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending