The Student Room Group

Gcse aqa science 6 mark predictions

Exams are now approaching fast ! Has anyone got any predictions on what the possible 6 mark questions could be for the biology, chemistry, physics unit 2 and 3 papers??? Hope there's some straight forward knowledge ones like titrations and speciation, no one can be dealing with long boxes of information :s-smilie:

so any suggestions ????
After watching some videos on YouTube, I think it's about some of these:
- Big Bang
- energy transfers- conduction,convection etc
- speciation
Maybe photosynthesis.....
Hope this helps

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Original post by Madeline10
After watching some videos on YouTube, I think it's about some of these:
- Big Bang
- energy transfers- conduction,convection etc
- speciation
Maybe photosynthesis.....
Hope this helps

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you very much!!!
Suggestions for unit 2??
Reply 4
Im thinking that there will be an evaluate question in b2 ie embryo screening or stem cells. For p2 i see the life cycle of a star high and low mass being a likely topic. For c2 im not too sure maybe a structure question. P3 im not sure and i know the june 2014 paper is released but im not doing it as i got a mock on tuesday so not sure. C3 can be evaluate fluoridation of water. Water treatment and how to perform a titration. B3 will probably be the cycle the blood takes in the heart or food production and evaluate which is the best method. In general i think 2015 will be the year where many evaluation questions will show up.
Reply 5
Original post by espicton98
Exams are now approaching fast ! Has anyone got any predictions on what the possible 6 mark questions could be for the biology, chemistry, physics unit 2 and 3 papers??? Hope there's some straight forward knowledge ones like titrations and speciation, no one can be dealing with long boxes of information :s-smilie:

so any suggestions ????

I'm doing my biology and chemistry with the WJEC but i've noticed in almost all biology past papers the 6 mark has been something to do with the body although recently there was a photosynthesis question and one on quadrats which are pretty straight forward
As for chemistry I'm hoping it's either going to be something on smart materials or fractional distillation although it is likely that a question on hard and soft water is going to come up

Quick Reply

Latest