Miliband or Cameron? Watch

jackhaugh
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Who is more convincing, who do you think will win and who do you prefer?
I personally think Miliband seems promising bit a bit hit and miss, and think Cameron is a solid economist but doesn't seem to care about much else.
stemmery
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Miliband is 100% more convincing than Cameron. Cameron always comes across to me as if he's talking to a brick wall and not human people.

Posted from TSR Mobile
jackhaugh
Rep:
?
(Original post by stemmery)
Miliband is 100% more convincing than Cameron. Cameron always comes across to me as if he's talking to a brick wall and not human people.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I agree, he's very direct and personal which might just be rhetorical tools. Miliband seems more passionate, much more so than Cameron
username1331498
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Miliband puts on a great act, but we all know that he is worse than Cameron. Miliband is a terrible leader and he would be an appalling Prime Minister

jackhaugh
Rep:
?
(Original post by EatAndRevise)
Miliband puts on a great act, but we all know that he is worse than Cameron. Miliband is a terrible leader and he would be an appalling Primer Minister

I think he puts good policies across but I don't think he's tough or diplomatic enough to be a leader of a major country.
Lady Comstock
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Cameron. <3
jackhaugh
Rep:
?
(Original post by Lady Comstock)
Cameron. <3
Why's that?
Drewski
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Miliband, imo, is coming across much worse than Cameron did on the BBCQT Special.
Chakede
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by stemmery)

Posted from TSR Mobile
neither are particularly charming personalities, if you want a charmer, you can get in a time a machine and vote for labours most successful creation tony blair. a prime minister needs to be economically competant first and foremost

milliband realy struggled again to deal with face to face points on Question time

i expect nick clegg to be the most likeable character of the 3, but again policy unworkable
Flather
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
If this interview was a fight it was a first minute stoppage, he got ruined on the economy. This is the clostest representation to how the interview went https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nw7Jt2bZCBU Miliband is Cat Zingano and the audience is Ronda
jackhaugh
Rep:
?
(Original post by Flather)
If this interview was a fight it was a first minute stoppage, he got ruined on the economy. This is the clostest representation to how the interview went https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nw7Jt2bZCBU Miliband is Cat Zingano and the audience is Ronda
That's a very strange, but great, analogy
jackhaugh
Rep:
?
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...d-300-000.html recently been informed of this, what do you think?
Smug Life
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Ed:

WHAT'S YOUR NAME, FRIEND?

VOTE FOR ME, I'M YOUR FRIEND.

LET ME EXPLAIN IT TO YOU DIRECTLY.

WE NEED TO BALANCE THE BOOKS.
jackhaugh
Rep:
?
(Original post by Smug Life)
Ed:

WHAT'S YOUR NAME, FRIEND?

VOTE FOR ME, I'M YOUR FRIEND.

LET ME EXPLAIN IT TO YOU DIRECTLY.

WE NEED TO BALANCE THE BOOKS.
Hahahaha fantastic
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (160)
17.8%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (77)
8.57%
No I am happy with my course choice (534)
59.4%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (128)
14.24%

Watched Threads