is 27 too old to wear briefs?

Watch
jeff tracey
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
27 and wear tighty whiteys. I often get weird looks from other guys my age in the gym locker room. I thought lots of guys wear briefs or tighty whiteys but sometimes I feel like the only guy on the planet who does. I see briefs and tighty whiteys in the stores so somebody must be buying them right? I've been teased many times about my choice in underwear Dad always wore briefs so growing up I always wanted to wear the same kind of undies as my Dad. Should I switch to a different style or just ignore everyone? Are tighty whiteys only for little boys and old men? Are tighty whiteys a thing of the past?
TheStudent18
  • Study Helper
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
:yeah:

P.S. I wear boxers. :yep:
Feline_Nymphet
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
If you have delicious bulge, I wouldn't mind.

If you look like a prison paedo, :talkhand:
VladThe1mpaler
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
mate you should have stopped wearing them about 20 years ago
Feline_Nymphet
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by TheStudent18)
:yeah:

P.S. I wear boxers. :yep:
TheStudent18
  • Study Helper
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Feline_Nymphet)
OK... That's a little creepy. :cry:
silverbolt
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by jeff tracey)
27 and wear tighty whiteys. I often get weird looks from other guys my age in the gym locker room. I thought lots of guys wear briefs or tighty whiteys but sometimes I feel like the only guy on the planet who does. I see briefs and tighty whiteys in the stores so somebody must be buying them right? I've been teased many times about my choice in underwear Dad always wore briefs so growing up I always wanted to wear the same kind of undies as my Dad. Should I switch to a different style or just ignore everyone? Are tighty whiteys only for little boys and old men? Are tighty whiteys a thing of the past?
if your comfortable in them, then you wear em
Feline_Nymphet
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by TheStudent18)
OK... That's a little creepy. :cry:
Come 'ere and do a dance for me in your tighty whities :ahee:
TheStudent18
  • Study Helper
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Feline_Nymphet)
Come 'ere and do a dance for me in your tighty whities :ahee:
I stopped wearing them around 10 years ago :cool:

Boxers are comfy :yeah:.
scorpion95
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
If you find them more comfortable then wear them and don't worry what other people think
Pomum96
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by jeff tracey)
...Well sure

But honestly us ladies all have our grannypanty days so I shan't judge you on your undies.
UncleKnobhead
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Glory in your ballstranglers my friend
UncleKnobhead
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
seriously though do what you want, as soon as you let other people tell you what to wear around your **** and balls you lose something in your life
TorpidPhil
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
You wear what is most comfortable for you.

I recently started wearing briefs myself and I must say I do find them waaaay more comfortable, especially with tight pants, I mean it totally negates boxer-lines too which is soooooo nice.

They're just way better...

The notion that there's a magic age at which you are no longer allowed to wear certain pieces of clothing is just utterly absurd.
Lemon Haze
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
lol.
Asolare
Badges: 20
Report 5 years ago
I swear there are loads of threads about men who are too worried about wearing briefs

Anyway, no. Where whatever underwear you want lmaoo.

They're not that unpopular, there are still prominent underwear brands that do briefs.
HygieneTherapy15
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Wear whatever you want. And if other guys comment it's their problem, not yours

Posted from TSR Mobile
tobie123
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Not for sport, I wear them if I'm doing anything active, so do most of the guys on my footie and 5-a-side teams
username1528889
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
You wear whatever you want to wear, sunshine.

Posted from TSR Mobile
surrey_guy
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I think more and more guys are starting to wear them and they are making a big comeback. They are definitely more popular than loose boxers now but probably not as much as tight boxer briefs. It depends what kind you wear though, M&S y fronts aren't great, but briefs like this are really popular:

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 1538
Size:  43.3 KB
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (184)
14.23%
I'm not sure (59)
4.56%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (380)
29.39%
I have already dropped out (37)
2.86%
I'm not a current university student (633)
48.96%

Watched Threads