The Student Room Group

Describe your favorite pair of shoes

Hi. This probably seems like a random thread, but I'm sure there are lots of shoe lovers out there. I bought some lovely black lace heels in a sale today, they were the only pair like it and just happened to be in my size, so a lucky find! :smile: Whether you're male or female, what's your favourite pair of shoes out of all the pairs you own? Heels/high/low/flat/trainers/casual/smart/brightly coloured/embellished/leather/suede/something else? Describe away! x
Silver holographic Docs. They're trashy and obnoxious, just like me :h:

(but unfortunately they're leather :emo:)
Reply 2
I absolutely loved my red all star converse
A good pair of DC's never gets old!
Suede Adidas Stockholms.

Iconic shoe. Gum sole, lovely suede upper, beautiful colour, perfect fit, durable.

Well worth the money.
Ooo, nice, I love my shiny black patent heels with bows on x
Pink heels from Miss Selfridge. They look like shoes that a fairy on a birthday cake might wear. They're ankle booties with a laser cut floral pattern and ribbon for laces. They're absolutely beautiful. I bought them two and a half years ago and they still make me fuzzy :angelblush:.
Original post by ILovePancakes
Pink heels from Miss Selfridge. They look like shoes that a fairy on a birthday cake might wear. They're ankle booties with a laser cut floral pattern and ribbon for laces. They're absolutely beautiful. I bought them two and a half years ago and they still make me fuzzy :angelblush:.

They sound like the sort of shoes I'd love! x
Reply 8
I go for trainers and there are so many nice ones to choose from, I would say nike air max would be my favorite type of trainer, purely from experience of having a pair in the past that were extremely comfortable and they look great too, I'm 6'3 too, they look good with my height.
I recently got a pair of diamante-studded converse Platforms. They're black and they stand at 1.5inches so slightly but still clearly higher than regular sole shoes. :h:

I also have a pair of DM's with bolts all over them.

I currently want Buffalo Platforms like Baby Spice!!!

I love my Reebok Classics collection, just a whole bunch of renewed 80s aerobics creps, like all white, all pink, all red, all black<<only them so far. I want all blue and all orange now :daydreaming:
Hermes loafers :redface:
Timberlands.
(edited 8 years ago)
My ideal shoes are either red glitter Vans or Doc Martens :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Black air max, white air force ones and timberlands.

I have a pair of black stilettos with a bow on the back which are also very nice. Oh, and my taupe suede ankle boots.

I like shoes :redface:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending