I have a question regarding UCAS firm and insurance choicesWatch
Does anyone know if it is possible to switch from your firm to insurance choice come June/July/August if you've actually met the offer conditions of the uni you've firmed?
I'm completely torn between two similarly ranked unis with almost identical offers for my firm and am wondering if I can firm the "safe" option (for my personal circumstances) and insure my dream (but potentially risky) uni until I'm more sure. I know that having a couple of extra months to fully decide and possibly revisit at least one of the unis would be absolutely perfect.
I'm not worried about forgoing a genuine back-up choice because I seem to be on track to exceed all of my offers on my Access course.
Have a look at the UCAS faq's I'm sure it will be there.