The Student Room Group

Indian/Pakistani/Bengali girl preferences?

Just wondered, do south asian girls look at muscle gain a lot when looking at a guy?

Or generally what do they look for in a guy? as in do they have to be of same religion, caste or what?

Scroll to see replies

Caste still exists in 2015...
Reply 2
Preferably Pakistani and same caste, so my parents would happily agree and I won't need to do any persuading. However, I have not found myself attracted to any Pakistani guys, especially the ones around where I live - they're TPs lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Original post by quentinhamilton
Caste still exists in 2015...

And to some society, even today it is still as important as it was thousands of years ago....
Original post by NutE
Preferably Pakistani and same caste, so my parents would happily agree and I won't need to do any persuading. However, I have not found myself attracted to any Pakistani guys, especially the ones around where I live - they're TPs lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

Tps? :hmmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by NutE
Preferably Pakistani and same caste, so my parents would happily agree and I won't need to do any persuading. However, I have not found myself attracted to any Pakistani guys, especially the ones around where I live - they're TPs lolPosted from TSR Mobile

TP? Lmfaoo havent heard that one before.
Reply 6

Original post by ThatGuyRik
TP? Lmfaoo havent heard that one before.

Typical Pakistanis. The ones with short back and sides, smoke weed, go to the gym and use steroids, verbally and sometimes physically abuse their families. Those typical rough little boys who think they're gangsters because they listen to Tupac and go out with multiple white girls at a time. You get the idea, right? That's why I can't wait to move away from home to meet some decent Pakistani men (if there are any left unmarried!).

Posted from TSR Mobile
Oriental guys all the way! Chinese, Japanese, and Korean guys have to be the most hottest kind hahah xxx
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by NutE
Typical Pakistanis. The ones with short back and sides, smoke weed, go to the gym and use steroids, verbally and sometimes physically abuse their families. Those typical rough little boys who think they're gangsters because they listen to Tupac and go out with multiple white girls at a time. You get the idea, right? That's why I can't wait to move away from home to meet some decent Pakistani men (if there are any left unmarried!).

Posted from TSR Mobile

I had no idea that was the stereotype...
Original post by NutE

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well i can tell you not all of them are like that. Also depends where you're from. But yeah i know what your talking about LOL
Something like this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLPZoGKERFw

Dont be hating on my boys. Theyre just doing what they want and thats what life is about
Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 11
Original post by ThatGuyRik
Well i can tell you not all of them are like that. Also depends where you're from. But yeah i know what your talking about LOL

Yeah that's why I said 'the ones where I live'. I'm fully aware not all of them are like that - you get some guys like that in every race.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by d/dx secxtanx
something like this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=slpzogkerfw

dont be hating on my boys. Theyre just doing what they want and thats what life is about
posted from tsr mobile

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool. These guys
Original post by Anonymous
Just wondered, do south asian girls look at muscle gain a lot when looking at a guy?

Or generally what do they look for in a guy? as in do they have to be of same religion, caste or what?

Are you asian, or white (sorry, had to use this term, don't know how else to frame it)?
Original post by NutE

Posted from TSR Mobile

Trust me they're the same no matter where you are 😂

The ones in London are the same as ones in the Midlands and North lol
Original post by Aloogobi123
Trust me they're the same no matter where you are

The ones in London are the same as ones in the Midlands and North lol

lmfao the ones in london :P
The Pakistani men I know are nothing like that so it is just a stereotype I promise! Is it an area thing? Maybe you should come round our way and I'll hook you up haha.
Original post by fandom-queen
Are you asian, or white (sorry, had to use this term, don't know how else to frame it)?

Im actually an Indian guy, but just wanted a general opinion on what asian girls generally look for in a guy as it might be different to girls from other races? :smile:
Original post by NutE

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh ok, they're maybe not your type but do those sort of guys appeal to most girls? or would you say most asian girls would probably have the same opinion as you lol
Reply 19
For me, I look at personality and intelligence more than anything. Muscle gain is just a bonus

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending