The Student Room Group

Receiver role in sex

I want to ask sexually active female users here: how do you feel about your position in sex? The way nature made women and men, women are always on the receiving end, taking in. I wonder if it's not kinda humiliating that women have to open their legs and have a penis penetrating them? Have any of you had such thoughts? I mean the way sex works is that, if done properly, it's supposed to feels good. Guys might understand how it is by having anal sex but still, any heterosexual sex will always have the penetration of woman.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
I want to ask sexually active female users here: how do you feel about your position in sex? The way nature made women and men, women are always on the receiving end, taking in. I wonder if it's not kinda humiliating that women have to open their legs and have a penis penetrating them? Have any of you had such thoughts? I mean the way sex works is that, if done properly, it's supposed to feels good. Guys might understand how it is by having anal sex but still, any heterosexual sex will always have the penetration of woman.

I'm straight and have a boyfriend, and we enjoy pegging. He bought it up and had never done it before with previous girlfriends but has used butt plugs.
Before any immature idiots say that he's gay, it is completely normal, the prostate gland is here and he gets immense pleasure from letting me take over. It makes us very close to eachother as there has to be a lot of respect.

I also don't think vaginal intercourse is humiliating, I have sex to feel as close to my boyfriend as possible- whatever kind it is.

Sorry mods if this breaks any rules!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Well I'm bi and have sex with women too - where does that fit into yor bizarre isn't-it-humiliating theory?
Reply 3
Original post by ColouredTights
I'm straight and have a boyfriend, and we enjoy pegging. He bought it up and had never done it before with previous girlfriends but has used butt plugs. Before any immature idiots say that he's gay, it is completely normal, the prostate gland is here and he gets immense pleasure from letting me take over. It makes us very close to eachother as there has to be a lot of respect.I also don't think vaginal intercourse is humiliating, I have sex to feel as close to my boyfriend as possible- whatever kind it is.Sorry mods if this breaks any rules!Posted from TSR Mobile

totally natural, many more guys do this than they would admit for some reason. I've noticed sexual partners being a lot more into this in recent years.
Reply 4
I actually feel sorry for men in some ways, if a straight man isnt into receiving ever they never get to feel how amazing it is to have someone inside you. It's pretty intense and intimate really. It's totally natural, why would you feel humiliated? :/
Reply 5
Original post by AvaAdore
I actually feel sorry for men in some ways, if a straight man isnt into receiving ever they never get to feel how amazing it is to have someone inside you. It's pretty intense and intimate really. It's totally natural, why would you feel humiliated? :/

But they get to feel what it's like to be inside someone, which is something straight women don't get to feel. Funnily enough that's also pretty intense and intimate. Sex will always be different for each gender, but I don't think either sex has it better.

PRSOM

also male orgasm while pegged or plugged is very different to to an orgasm without - as has beenoted due to the location of the prostate

play safely and there's little risk of harm
Why would I mind? Just lying there and enjoying is the best thing that can happen to you.
Reply 8
Original post by Anonymous
Why would I mind? Just lying there and enjoying is the best thing that can happen to you.

You really consider sex the best thing that could possibly happen to you?
Reply 9
Original post by Dheorl
But they get to feel what it's like to be inside someone, which is something straight women don't get to feel. Funnily enough that's also pretty intense and intimate. Sex will always be different for each gender, but I don't think either sex has it better.

sure they can, a lot of men like a finger up there :smile:
Reply 10
sure they can, a lot of men like a finger up there :smile:

But that has the same restriction on being with a guy who likes being penetrated, in which case said guy can experience someone being inside them. Saying you feel sorry for men for any reason due to sex just seems slightly idiotic to me, sorry.
Original post by Dheorl
But that has the same restriction on being with a guy who likes being penetrated, in which case said guy can experience someone being inside them. Saying you feel sorry for men for any reason due to sex just seems slightly idiotic to me, sorry.

theres no reason to call me idiotic, I didn't mean it in any kind of bad way? :/

i just mean it's wonderful feeling that men give us and it would be great if we could share in how that feels :smile:

i am quite familiar with it from a man's POV as I've had sex with women.
ALao that why I said 'straight men who don't like to receive' - obviously if they do enjoy it, they can experience it :smile: that's why I specfied! :smile:
The women can just go on top and press down on the penis though, with the male on the recieving end?-I wouldn't receive anal that would probably be painful.
Reply 14
theres no reason to call me idiotic, I didn't mean it in any kind of bad way? :/

i just mean it's wonderful feeling that men give us and it would be great if we could share in how that feels :smile:

i am quite familiar with it from a man's POV as I've had sex with women.

I wasn't calling you idiotic, I was just saying I thought the idea was slightly idiotic. I'm sure in general you're a perfectly intelligent person.

As you've said, clearly if they want to guys can share the feeling. Also if they want to you can sorta share their feeling. I just see no reason to feel sorry for a guy during sex.
F
Original post by Dheorl
I wasn't calling you idiotic, I was just saying I thought the idea was slightly idiotic. I'm sure in general you're a perfectly intelligent person.As you've said, clearly if they want to guys can share the feeling. Also if they want to you can sorta share their feeling. I just see no reason to feel sorry for a guy during sex.

as I've said, I didn't mean it in the very literal way you're taking it at all...

i also said to start with that straight guys who receive DO experience it I never said I feel sorry as in pity all men or that they can't experience it? :/
Well I'm bi and have sex with women too - where does that fit into yor bizarre isn't-it-humiliating theory?

Jeez, fine, I I forgot about the lesbian sex. You have this very attacking attitude in most of your posts here...

I'm just curious, not to offend anyone but ask how women feel about their role in sex? Have you ever thought deeper about that or you simply just take it as nature made you? Because, idk why it kinda feels a bit humiliating when you have to open your legs, of course majority of people don't care much as long as they got to feel good which is fair enough but I'm curious for those who might struggle with that, because there are ppl out there who are not so comfortable in sex zone/area. I feel that man simply get the best in this world...
Reply 17
F

as I've said, I didn't mean it in the very literal way you're taking it at all...

i also said to start with that straight guys who receive DO experience it I never said I feel sorry as in pity all men or that they can't experience it? :/

In fact you haven't yet mentioned you didn't mean it in a literal way. Maybe if you said that to start with instead of just adding a clause and IMO contradicting yourself then we could have avoided the last 4 posts. I interpreted "I actually feel sorry for men in some ways" as you in some ways feeling sorry for men.
Original post by ColouredTights
I'm straight and have a boyfriend, and we enjoy pegging. He bought it up and had never done it before with previous girlfriends but has used butt plugs.
Before any immature idiots say that he's gay, it is completely normal, the prostate gland is here and he gets immense pleasure from letting me take over. It makes us very close to eachother as there has to be a lot of respect.

I also don't think vaginal intercourse is humiliating, I have sex to feel as close to my boyfriend as possible- whatever kind it is.

Sorry mods if this breaks any rules!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I used to peg but haven't for years, I might have to dig the old plug out.
Why would having penetrative sex be humiliating? :confused:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending