The Student Room Group

Signs an ex is open to communication ... and is might even be open to seeing you?

Being dumped and suffering from loss are probably the hardest things in life, at least for.

Just the thought of being with someone for X amount of time and then having them ripped out of your life for Y reason makes me sick to the stomach.

I've felt it with my aunt and I've felt it with my ex GF.

Communication between exes is usually quite scarce, unless both parties have agreed to being friends.

So my question is ... when friendship is not present ... what are the signs an ex is open to communication and might even be open to meeting up face to face?
If she hasn't blocked you on social media yet, she is probably up for communication :tongue:
Reply 2
Original post by theo1jinx
If she hasn't blocked you on social media yet, she is probably up for communication :tongue:

Don't know if trolling or srs.

Anyway, it's been 4 weeks and she hasn't blocked me. In fact it was I who unfriended her, yet she still responds to my texts.

I haven't bombarded her with texts ... I just replied to her initial text and then she responded to my response.

I didn't ask her any questions in my text, because I didn't want to seem like I wanted a response. I wanted it to be her choice whether she responded or not ... but she did.
Reply 3
Um, they contact you and/or tell you they wanna meet up? Weird question.

Usually when someone asks a question with so obvious an answer, it means they are reading into the actions of an ex they aren't communicating with - is this the case?
Reply 4
It's over between you. If the messages are civil, she's being civil. I'm sure you know well enough if she's trying to flirt or get you to meet her or something.
Reply 5
Original post by AvaAdore
Um, they contact you and/or tell you they wanna meet up? Weird question.

Usually when someone asks a question with so obvious an answer, it means they are reading into the actions of an ex they aren't communicating with - is this the case?

No we are speaking over text at the moment. I'm taking things slow at the moment because I don't know my ex GF's intentions.

Barely any girl is going to explicitly ask her ex to "Meet up" after she dumped him. She's going to expect him to make the first move - this is how it works. Just like a ex gf isn't just going to say "Please come back I made a cock up, I want you back ... I want to **** you again" Lol

I don't know if she's playing hard to get or something lol :tongue:
Reply 6
Original post by AvaAdore
It's over between you. If the messages are civil, she's being civil. I'm sure you know well enough if she's trying to flirt or get you to meet her or something.

No I wouldn't.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending