completed practice essay answers for all of Yeats' poetry(OCR AS ENGLISH LITERATURE)

Watch
charlie2466
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Heyya so ive been continuing working on my Yeats revision for OCR AS ENGLISH LITERATURE exam (two weeks today till the exam gahhh!) im doing W.B YEATS and MRS.DALLOWAY. ive just finished writing up model answers that could be used to answer the questions Yeats's poems. (i have done 11 out of the 15 poems as i didn't do it for the 4 poems that have come up in previous exams as i'm 99.99% sure that out of 15 poems they will not ask us the same one so i don't want to waste my time if they wont come out. The ones that have already come out are the second coming, broken dreams, wild swans at coole and the man and the echo). So basically for all the other 11 poems i have written model answers to the most probable questions (however they can just be slightly tweaked to suit any question given in the exam) so they can be learned and hopefully help in the exam. i have attached them below in the hope they might be of help to some people. good luck with the exam. not long now.
charlie2466
Rep:
?
it only allowed me to attach 10 so the last one 'among school children' is attached here --> http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...1#post55383931
charlie2466
Rep:
?
also i wrote all my notes out and they're on this thread --> http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...5#post55383985 hope anything helps i just know how horrible studying is so if i can help even one person then i will be happy.
daydreamer4life
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Thank youuuu
charlie2466
Rep:
?
(Original post by daydreamer4life)
Thank youuuu
No problem x
daydreamer4life
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by charlieecooperr)
No problem x
Seriously, I wish I had more Rep to give you I've never seen someone else on TSR being so kind and helpful before :cute:
charlie2466
Rep:
?
(Original post by daydreamer4life)
Seriously, I wish I had more Rep to give you I've never seen someone else on TSR being so kind and helpful before :cute:
awh thats very kind to say and saying that makes it all worthwhile. i just like helping people hehe x
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (593)
34.1%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (720)
41.4%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (347)
19.95%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (79)
4.54%

Watched Threads