If you want to keep your job vote Lib Dem..... Watch

FredOrJohn
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
In banking there is something called a "Hedge Fund"...

What the winning team likes to do in election is give new government contracts to people within their voting catchment areas (at least I think so)...

Thus if you work, for example, for a small IT company in hampshire or aberdeen, and you are worried.

The answer is the Lib Dems... Who ever "wins" will need Lib Dem support.

The Lib Dems will be keen to look after their MPs voters...

Thus if you vote LAB you only win ONCE.
If you vote SNP you only win ONCE
If you vote CON you only win ONCE..

If you vote LIB DEM you win who ever gets into power...

Its a no brainer - vote LIB DEM in your area... You win whatever happens.
democracyforum
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Vote Tory, get broadband

vote UKIP,

get Miliband
FredOrJohn
Rep:
?
(Original post by democracyforum)
Vote Tory, get broadband

vote UKIP,

get Miliband
Entertaining but nevertheless entertainment is not as good as job security. Vote LIB DEM to keep your job and your area in good nick!
Freudian Slip
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
NGL, I'd rather **** in my hands and clap than vote for the Lib Dems.
FredOrJohn
Rep:
?
(Original post by Freudian Slip)
NGL, I'd rather **** in my hands and clap than vote for the Lib Dems.
Football type "teams" is not a good reason to vote for or against something.

You need to be more rational ....
Freudian Slip
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by FredOrJohn)
Football type "teams" is not a good reason to vote for or against something.

You need to be more rational ....
It's perfectly logical to not vote for a party I don't, in any which way, support. :erm:
whorace
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Lib Dems are actually only the sane party. The Conservatives lurch too far to the right making excessive cuts, and the Labour party lurch too far to the left borrowing too much.

Clegg was very honest yesterday and yet the public treat him with contempt.

The public get the politicians they deserve.
FredOrJohn
Rep:
?
It's perfectly logical to not vote for a party I don't, in any which way, support. :erm:
But to simple say something about clapping and not supporting is hardly helping anyone on a message board come to any sensible conclusions..

At least my argument had some rationale - yours just seemed to be based on nothing.
Freudian Slip
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
But to simple say something about clapping and not supporting is hardly helping anyone on a message board come to any sensible conclusions..

At least my argument had some rationale - yours just seemed to be based on nothing.
There's rationale in the argument: 'if you live in Aberdeen or Hampshire and are worried about job security, vote Lib Dem'? with a side order of 'I think there's this thing called Hedge Funds'? Yeah, right, that explains it, I'm all turned around on the issue...
FredOrJohn
Rep:
?
(Original post by whorace)
Lib Dems are actually only the sane party. The Conservatives lurch too far to the right making excessive cuts, and the Labour party lurch too far to the left borrowing too much.

Clegg was very honest yesterday and yet the public treat him with contempt.

The public get the politicians they deserve.

I Think he needs to show how the story ended.

Far less Scottish kids get into Uni now then English kids and the answer is related to tuition fees.
Scottish education is failing badly.
FredOrJohn
Rep:
?
There's rationale in the argument: 'if you live in Aberdeen or Hampshire and are worried about job security, vote Lib Dem'? with a side order of 'I think there's this thing called Hedge Funds'? Yeah, right, that explains it, I'm all turned around on the issue...
You know that people vote SNP often because they want to get stuff for Scotland - a bargaining chip...

By the same principle if a smaller party gets in , in your area, then that gives your area WAY MORE POWER then a normal area.. Thus voting Lib Dem is actually sensible.. Sorry, but it just is.
Freudian Slip
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
You know that people vote SNP often because they want to get stuff for Scotland - a bargaining chip...

But the same principle if a smaller party gets in , in your area, that gives your area WAY MORE POWER then a normal area.. Thus voting Lib Dem is actually sensible.. Sorry, but it just is.
I appreciate your opinion and would rather a person vote than throw that right away - since it achieves absolutely nothing in doing so - I just happen to disagree with your choice of party. Each to their own, we'll soon see who 'comes out on top'. :grin:
FredOrJohn
Rep:
?
I appreciate your opinion and would rather a person vote than throw that right away - since it achieves absolutely nothing in doing so - I just happen to disagree with your choice of party. Each to their own, we'll soon see who 'comes out on top'. :grin:
Cool - I'm hoping the Lib-Dems get rid of Salmond (apparently he's only on 35% at present - he could lose).

Come on Lib-Dems - Tell it how it is - Scottish Education is crumbing after 10 years of SNP - less higher passes, less uni entrance... Falling standards
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What's your favourite genre?

Rock (208)
23.64%
Pop (218)
24.77%
Jazz (33)
3.75%
Classical (49)
5.57%
Hip-Hop (169)
19.2%
Electronic (60)
6.82%
Indie (143)
16.25%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise