Reply 22
Money

Reply 23
Original post by The Reasoner
What's a swinging fetish?

Google it love, I don't wanna break no tsr rules

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 24
Not exactly a fetish, but pegging is a kink of mine (that I've yet to try) :mmm:
I just wanna get slapped on the face. I'm not even into BDSM, I just like the idea of being slapped as I have sex with a girl. (still being dominant instead of submissive most the time)
Original post by Reue
Money

Also comes in handy when hiring prostitutes! :awesome:
I've had one for about 5 years. I'm very slowly growing out of it, but there's no way I'd tell anybody. Growing out of it can be done, but it takes a LOT of willpower.
Original post by iangpark
I've had one for about 5 years. I'm very slowly growing out of it, but there's no way I'd tell anybody. Growing out of it can be done, but it takes a LOT of willpower.

But where's the fun in that? :puppyeyes:
Original post by NutE
Google it love, I don't wanna break no tsr rules

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ah yes I knew what swinging is never thought of it as a fetish though, surely it can only come under fetish if you get pleasure from seeing your partner sexual with someone else?
Original post by superwolf
But where's the fun in that? :puppyeyes:

I won't lie that I enjoy my fetish (duh), but it just worries me sometimes, that somebody will find out and inform everyone I know. Even if everybody accepted it, I'd feel very uncomfortable for a LONG time. I think that if I can remove my fantasies from it (maybe convert it to something a bit more normal), then I'll be less stressed about it!
Reply 31
I used to have a thing for the Berlin wall, after the Germans murdered her I started seeing the Great Wall of China.
So many things. If I had to pick only one forever then ROPE :biggrin:
Original post by Valvopus
So many things. If I had to pick only one forever then ROPE :biggrin:

Will rep for rope. :ninja:
Original post by RobML
Not exactly a fetish, but pegging is a kink of mine (that I've yet to try) :mmm:

:colonhash:

and what the hell is pegging? Is that taking a fake leg and using it on a female? :eek:
Original post by superwolf

I won't tell. :ninja:

You could probably guess mine better than I know myself haha :tongue:
Original post by whorace
I used to have a thing for the Berlin wall, after the Germans murdered her I started seeing the Great Wall of China.

That is too funny :tongue: but there is a woman infatuated with the Eiffel Tower :colonhash: I think they banned her so now she's trying to "raise awareness."
Reply 37
Original post by The Reasoner
Ah yes I knew what swinging is never thought of it as a fetish though, surely it can only come under fetish if you get pleasure from seeing your partner sexual with someone else?

Yup lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Odd socks
You could probably guess mine better than I know myself haha :tongue:

First guess...

You kinky devil!:tongue:

Latest