The Student Room Group

Cambridge Nationals - ICT GCSE R001 Help

I've recently finished this GCSE and I still have the workbooks with the relevant help information on my PC and I just thought I would share this with everyone before I deleted it.

It's simply a 20 page, 1.48mb Microsoft Word file that I have answered questions in. The answers are there but I suppose you can just use the questions and check your answers? I don't know.

Do with it as you will, I no longer need it and I thought it might help other people. Ask questions if you need to or simply PM me your E-Mail and I can send you it. It is Just a simple .docx (Microsoft Word) file, no stupid hacks or anything. Just help. :smile:

PM me if interested
-Dean
Original post by Fides_
I've recently finished this GCSE and I still have the workbooks with the relevant help information on my PC and I just thought I would share this with everyone before I deleted it.

It's simply a 20 page, 1.48mb Microsoft Word file that I have answered questions in. The answers are there but I suppose you can just use the questions and check your answers? I don't know.

Do with it as you will, I no longer need it and I thought it might help other people. Ask questions if you need to or simply PM me your E-Mail and I can send you it. It is Just a simple .docx (Microsoft Word) file, no stupid hacks or anything. Just help. :smile:

PM me if interested
-Dean

Heya, I'm going to put this in the Computing forum for you as you should get more responses there.

You should also check out the forum to see if there's any other threads there which might be helpful to you!

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=132

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending