Prospective88
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
It seems like all the providers for A Level distance learning prepare you for the AQA exams. However, the exam centres nearby only offer Edexcel exams. Does anybody know a website that can prepare you for the Edexcel exams?
username1908147
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Prospective88)
It seems like all the providers for A Level distance learning prepare you for the AQA exams. However, the exam centres nearby only offer Edexcel exams. Does anybody know a website that can prepare you for the Edexcel exams?
Often if you contact the exam centres they can arrange for you to sit another exam. I did a weird Law GCSE a couple of years ago and I was the only one in the exam room sitting that exam. It does seem to be a running theme in distance learning courses to go for AQA.
gdunne42
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Edexcel exams in what subject?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Prospective88
Rep:
?
(Original post by iownalyon)
Often if you contact the exam centres they can arrange for you to sit another exam. I did a weird Law GCSE a couple of years ago and I was the only one in the exam room sitting that exam. It does seem to be a running theme in distance learning courses to go for AQA.
The thing is that I don't live in the UK so there are no AQA centres available.
Prospective88
Rep:
?
(Original post by gdunne42)
Edexcel exams in what subject?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Planning to study engineering so mainly maths and physics. Still haven't decided on other subjects.
ElisaR
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I talked to CloudLearn (I'll do distance learning too) and they told me to that they'll be offering Edexcel from September 2015. NEC offers edexcel too.
gdunne42
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Planning to study engineering so mainly maths and physics. Still haven't decided on other subjects.
NEC offer a paper based distance learning package that includes tutor support for edexcel maths. However you could probably get all you need from the endorsed text books and the videos on the examsolutions web site.

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (357)
56.13%
I don't have everything I need (279)
43.87%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise