Scroll to see replies

She's still in labour.
oops
Original post by EatAndRevise
She's still in labour.

She actually has given birth now :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
It's a girl!
Shocking isn't it, a pregnant woman giving birth. I've never heard of that before.
Oh god no.
Don't find the whole thing very exciting, though. Plenty of babies are born every day, this one doesn't interest me any more :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Breaking news: the little princess will be named Keith.
Reply 9
Born at 8:34. Congratulations.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Who cares?
It's so pathetic seeing people get excited about other people who not only don't care about them, but who don't even have any awareness of their existence.

The British Royal family, is nothing more than a strange offshoot of celebrity culture.
I agree that it's not as exciting as when George was born plus this baby willl probably never be queen anyway

Posted from TSR Mobile
Meh she's still just another woman doing what billions of other women have and will experience. Admittedly not as exciting as the first but congrats to her and Wills nevertheless. :tongue:
They should name her Shaniqua to reflect the diversity of 21st century Britain
So it's finally hatched then? Good. I can return to the natural state of not giving a royal ****.
The queen has got herself another horcrux. :biggrin:
Some people here are way too negative!
At least it's not an election story.

I bet on Elizabeth so if you are reading Wills, that's the one to go for.
No pictures?
Here is one, the royal family poses with their new daughter. either that or it's a Labrador..........anyway, congratulations England on your new princess.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending