Applying for business analyst Internship

Watch
Mr T 999
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
I’m a first year studying economics and I’m applying for a 1st year internship as junior business analyst. I need to show I have business interest and understanding of business process, does anyone have any ideas of how I can show these on my CV???
Iqbal007
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by mr T 999)
I’m a first year studying economics and I’m applying for a 1st year internship as junior business analyst. I need to show I have business interest and understanding of business process, does anyone have any ideas of how I can show these on my CV???
extra curricular activity, skills, etc
Mr T 999
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
(Original post by Iqbal007)
extra curricular activity, skills, etc
Well I already put that I'm a vp of the investment society and listed what I did, but Im not sure if that shows business interest or understanding of business process...does it???
Iqbal007
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by mr T 999)
Well I already put that I'm a vp of the investment society and listed what I did, but Im not sure if that shows business interest or understanding of business process...does it???
depends what you wrote about it specifically as well things which display your skill sets which are needed in that internship........I would definitely check the CV part of this forum, set up a appointment with your careers department as well.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (9)
6.16%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (24)
16.44%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (25)
17.12%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (21)
14.38%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (41)
28.08%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (26)
17.81%

Watched Threads