The Student Room Group

doubts in the relationship

I have been in a relationship for over a year now, and my boyfriend says that he will always love me regardless of if we have had a falling out or an argument. However with me, I know I love him and want to be with him, it's just sometimes I just have doubts especially if we have argued.

I wanted to know if other couples have this? And have doubts sometimes about their relationship?

Sorry, if this makes me sound bad, but we have never had an argument where I have done anything wrong or that I've hurt him, so I usually have doubts after I get upset with him. I know that sometimes I go through periods where I don't really like to get so close to people and push them away, so I dont know if this is due to that, or I dont Know if this is normal to have doubts and other couples gl through this sometimes? Thanks.
I think doubts are normal until they become very regular. Then you have to re evaluate whether you're happy in the relationship.
It's normal, doubt is good, questioning is good.
Reply 3
Okay, thank you! I didn't know if me thinking this sometimes was harsh, or considered normal.
Reply 4
I've been with my bf for 6 years now and I have had these doubts after or during arguments right from the start. I think its normal to feel that during arguments or bad times. I've never felt it during good or neutral times so I've never worried about it. I'll worry about it if I ever feel the doubts during good times.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
I haven't had them during good times, it's usually just the period during/after we have had an argument. Okay thank you, it's comforting to know that I'm not the only person who has these doubts sometimes! Thanks,

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending