Jay Rye
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
I am doing my ict GCSE exam this year and I have had trouble finding a way of revising ICT effectively, I just can't rember the facts. What are your ways of revising For this exam ( living in a digital world)?

I am looking for at least an A in the exam
Hannah003
Badges: 2
Report 6 years ago
Well, I'm doing the same course and I'm finding it difficult too, but my friends have suggested using the revision guide that Edexcel have and using that whilst answering past paper questions.
I also find that flashcards of key words and terms are quite effective
Good luck, hope this helped
khushi_xo
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I'm also struggling with revision... I've been surfing all past papers, but keep thinking about what might come up. I've seen that shopping and evolving technology tends to come up a lot, but is there anything else in mind that could potentially come up? >.< Any ideas at all, thanks
Beforetheworst
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
How come I'm doing ICT edexcel yet I just have a 3 hours practical exam? Do you guys have that too? It seems everyones exams are written papers. Are you doing the CIDA course?
khushi_xo
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
We have Coursework that contributes to our final exam, however we do that in our IT lessons. My edexcel course is 60% course and a 120 minute exam that accounts for 40% of my final GCSE
bakersman110
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Hannah003)
Well, I'm doing the same course and I'm finding it difficult too, but my friends have suggested using the revision guide that Edexcel have and using that whilst answering past paper questions.
I also find that flashcards of key words and terms are quite effective
Good luck, hope this helped
if you dont mind could you please tell me, which key words you use to revise with on the flash cards
Hannah003
Badges: 2
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by bakersman110)
if you dont mind could you please tell me, which key words you use to revise with on the flash cards
Literally every single word from the revision guide, for example SMTP,VOIP, Credit cards, Encryption, Bluetooth, Broadband and malware etc
hope this helped
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What support do you need with your UCAS application?

I need help researching unis (19)
16.1%
I need help researching courses (8)
6.78%
I need help with filling out the application form (7)
5.93%
I need help with my personal statement (44)
37.29%
I need help with understanding how to make my application stand out (30)
25.42%
I need help with something else (let us know in the thread!) (3)
2.54%
I'm feeling confident about my application and don't need any help at the moment (7)
5.93%

Watched Threads