The Student Room Group

Nike Air Jordans

Hey guys, ive just bought some Nike Air Jordan 10s. Are Jordan's considered to be chavy for everyday wear and is it acceptable for a girl to wear them for college? Thanks.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 1
Original post by Mancitygirlx
Hey guys, ive just bought some Nike Air Jordan 10s. Are Jordan's considered to be chavy for everyday wear and is it acceptable for a girl to wear them for college. Thanks.

they are fine as long as they are not a really bright colour (orange and grenn) as that means that you are looking for attention and mayby that is chavvy
Reply 2
Original post by Perol
they are fine as long as they are not a really bright colour (orange and grenn) as that means that you are looking for attention and mayby that is chavvy

They are just your standard red,black and white :smile:
Reply 3
They are just your standard red,black and white :smile:

yeah should be good - just if they are like REALLY bright some peeps might be jealous and think u are looking for attention (even if its not true!) Are you a baller?
Reply 4
Original post by Perol
yeah should be good - just if they are like REALLY bright some peeps might be jealous and think u are looking for attention (even if its not true!) Are you a baller?

Yeah you?
Reply 5
Yeah you?

yep, can chat with you on snapchat?
Reply 6
Original post by Perol
yep, can chat with you on snapchat?

Dont have it lol, i have an aversion to social media :P
Reply 7
Dont have it lol, i have an aversion to social media :P

lol you have a cool range of vocabulary; i leked the use of the word 'aversion'. Do you have any social media at all?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending